Building houses, building hope in the Northern Berkshires
Applications for homeownership are currently open
for a new 3 bedroom, 1-1/2 bath home to be built
at the corner of Cole Ave/Maple St in Williamstown
Deadline - March 30, 2018
Tuesday, February 20, 6-8pm, Williamstown Town Hall
Monday, March 12, 6-8pm, NBHfH office, 61 Main St, Suite 246, North Adams
Short building projects with the Brooklyn Street Neighborhood Alliance will be announced during the fall. We have completed working on a porch repair at 121 Brooklyn Street and a deck stair and rail repair at 133 Brooklyn Street. Cold weather may llimit work days but we will post notices when new projects begin. See Build Updates for details.
Northern Berkshire Habitat for Humanity is a locally run affiliate of Habitat for Humanity International. HfHI seeks to:
- Make decent, safe, and affordable housing a matter of conscience and action for all members of our community.
- Eliminate poverty housing and homelessness worldwide.
Our affiliate is:
- Locally funded. We receive no financial support from HFHI.
- We serve the Northern Berkshire, Massachusetts, towns of Adams, Cheshire, Clarksburg, North Adams, and Williamstown, and Stamford, Vermont.
- We invite people of all backgrounds, races and religions to build homes together in partnership with families in need.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (413) 664-4440 to let us know if you are interested in working with us on site or behind the scenes on one of our committees.